Mazal Tov to
Shulamis and Ruvain Chait on the marriage of their grandson, Dovid Schwartz to Rebecca Segal.
Aviva and Avraham Greenblatt on the Bris of their son, Yonasan Simcha.
Karen and Danny Rosenthal on Chanie's engagement to Michi Hayman in Israel.
Arlene and Ira Schwartz on the Bar Mitzvahs of their grandsons, Gavriel and Yecheskel Schwartz.
We regret to inform you of the passing of the father of Miriam Allen, Daniel Brown, in Detroit. She will be sitting shiva in Detroit by her sister through Monday morning, October 8th. She can be reached on her cell phone at (443) 928 - 2628.
May she and her family be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Yerushalayim.
We regret to inform you of the passing of Yaakov Duvid Brody, brother of Heshy Brody on the first day of Sukkos. Heshy will begin sitting shiva through Monday morning, October 8th at 21 Spruill Court, Monsey (Just take Monsey Blvd. to the very end, which will put you in the parking lot of the complex and right in front of 21 Spruill Ct.; if you turned right onto Melnick Dr., you have gone too far). Please try to come between 4 PM and 9 PM.
May he and his family be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Yerushalayim.
The Kiddushim for Simchat Torah and this Shabbos have been sponsored by:
1) Smadar Avitan as a Segula for her son Yoni to be Matzliach in all his endeavors;
2) Miriam and Rabbi Cohen;
3) Tehila and Moti Goldberg;
4) Leeba and Yaakov Grunstein in honor of Yaakov receiving the Chassan Breishis aliyah on Simchat Torah and their son Moishy's Bar Mitzvah;
5) Yael and Raphael Lebovits;
6) Rachel and Binyamin Mandel;
7) Meryl and Beryl Phillips;
8) Karen and Danny Rosenthal on Chanie's recent engagement to Michi Hayman in Israel;
9) Shoshana and Yaakov Youssian;
10) Etta and Izzie Zimerman.
Shalosh Seudos resumes this Shabbos after Mincha and will continue if it is supported.