ALL shiurim are online at https://us04web.zoom.us/j/732799215?pwd=dG5Ba0ZTek9wWHlYUDNNWEJWaXR1UT09.
If you try to go on too early, and you can't, it means the Rov didn't open the forum yet.
PLEASE sponsor a shiur - see below for sponsorships.
There is a issue with the Lieber’s Crushed Tomatoes with Basil, Code: QA BBD 01/29/23 KFP that the can expands and can potentially explode
Are you or someone you know "home-bound" and can't get deliveries, call Chaveirim 845-371-NEED (6333)
Moas Chtim campaign is well underway – please help the needy by giving to the campaign
Are you in need of assistance for Pesach – Call The Rov or the president -100% confidentiality will be upheld
A unique fund has been arranged with the shul & Kupath Ezra for those who lost their job due to COVID-19
There will be a siyum Erev Pesach at 8:30 AM at https://us04web.zoom.us/j/599415719. As per the Rov, each person participating should set aside a special food for this event and eat it when the siyum has been completed in order to join in the simcha.
Birchas Ilanos – there is a bracha made upon seeing trees beginning to bloom in the springtime.
- Halachically, davening vasikin, which means davening at netz [sunrise] is as valuable as davening with a minyan. [maybe even better]. The schedule lists Netz for each day, which is when one should be saying shemoneh esrei.
- In the very least, today's davening with a minyan is a sufaik sakana, therefore, you should daven at home. However, if you can't daven at Netz, you should daven at the same time as others if possible, as such, the times the shul will be davening are posted above (again, not in the actual shul though).
- When you daven, now you should have the time to daven slowly and with more kavana, in the very least , when it comes to the bracha of 'refaeinu'.
- Mr. & Mrs Yaakov Youssian in the Zechus that this virus should end
- Mr. & Mrs. Sheldon Snyder
- ONLY $5/day, $20/week, $50/month call the president or Rob Goldfarb to make payment or paypal email@example.com
- Pesach shiur sponsored by anonymous in honor of the Rabbi for all he does for the shul and all the shiurim
- Electricity For Nissan 5780 - still available!
- Gas For Nissan 5780 – Donated by: שרה שפרה בת חי׳ בתוך שאר חולי ישראל and גרשון דוד בן בלימה שבע עלקא :Mr & Mrs Avi Mayer & his parent l’zchus refuah shelaima
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the 40th annual Shul Dinner is being postponed
NOW MORE THAN EVER – WE NEED YOUR HELP!
As we are in a crisis and it is customary to give Tzedaka during such times, please consider helping to reduce our deficit by:
Setting aside ONLY TWO dollars a day in an envelope for the Shul or
Better yet, perhaps you would consider sponsoring the online Shiurim: it can even be dedicated in the Z’chus or honor of........ or
BEST OF ALL, if you would commit to becoming a member (payment plans are available) ONLY $500/yr.
Rabbi Alfred Cohen (845) 425-5540
Yaakov Grunstein, President (917) 414-5603