Mazel Tov to
Rochel Leah and Shaya Rotbard on Akiva's Aufruf and forthcoming marriage to D'vora Shteierman.
Bassie and Rabbi Yitzchok Kaplan on the birth of a grandson. The Bris is scheduled for Shabbos morning after Shachris at Rabbi Spiegel's Shul on Brockton Road.
Aliza and David Simons on the birth of a grandson, born to their children, Tehila Rachel and Elazar Simons.
We regret to inform you of the passing of Marilyn Gottesman. Mrs Gottesman and her Husband were founders of our Shul. Her children are sitting Shiva at the home of her daughter, Laurie Manzor at 14 Johanna Court, Monsey.
Kiddush Shabbat Mevorchim
Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored by
- Rochel Leah and Shaya Rotbard in honor of Akiva's Aufruf and forthcoming marriage to D'vora Shteierman;
- Sammy,Yoni ,and Aliza Friedman as a gift to the Shul;
- Etta-Jo and Meir Laker to commemorate the Yahrzheit of Meir's Father, Dr Harold Laker , Zvi Isser ben Chaim Menachem Yehuda;
- Yael and Yitz Mass to commemorate the Yahrtzheit of their aunt, Malkah bas Meir;
- Meira and Simcha Renzoni as a gift to the Shul;
- Simie Schwartz in honor of Ashi's forthcoming Bar Mitzvah in Israel.
Shalosh Seudos this week is sponsored by Karen and Danny Rosenthal as a gift to the Shul. Anyone interested in sponsoring a Shalosh Seudos should speak to Leonard Mann, Rob Goldfarb, or Yaakov Youssian. Sponsorships are $75.
Siyum Massechet Megilah
The morning Amud Yomi Shiur is completing Masseches Megillah. A Siyum is planned for Sunday, February 7th after the 8 AM Shachris Minyan, the whole Shul is invited, men and women. Please RSVP with Rabbi Cohen, Gerald From, or Yaakov Grunstein.
The Annual Shul Dinner
The Annual Shul Dinner will be held Sunday, May 22nd at Congregation Shaarey Israel on Montebello Road. Our honorees are: Leeba Grunstein and Yaakov Grunstein and Miriam and Rabbi Eitan Allen.