The Rov & the Rebitzen each sponsored a chair,
As well as Dr & Mrs. Gerald From 1 chair each.
Mr & Mrs Abe Kalker the 2 Mezuzos leading into the Shul.
Mr & Mrs Amitay Stern, former residents of VG sponsored the Rov’s shtender
What would you like to sponsor? See attached list of availabilities
Mazel tov to Jay and Judy Lazarus on the birth of a grandson to their children in Florida.
The O-U further warns consumers buying products online—even if the product online is shown with a kashrus symbol, the consumer has to make sure that the items delivered actually have that kashrus symbol as well.
These are difficult times, and we consumers will need to be extra careful!
Are you or someone you know "home-bound" and can't get deliveries, call Chaveirim 845-371-NEED (6333)
- Isolation issues: Some people are finding the enforced isolation very difficult and depressing. If you are having problems, please reach out to me and I will put you in touch with a pro who can help.
- Counting sefira:
- The proper time is count is at night, after dark, with a bracha
- If you forgot, you can count during the day, without a bracha, and that night you can go back to counting with a bracha
- If you forgot to count that day altogether, you continue counting in the usual way, but without a bracha
Credit card console/kiosk - still available! (We have a partial sponsor) help turn this into a reality and help the Shul recoup losses Online Shiurim - still available!
Please sponsor a shiur:
- ONLY $10/day, $50/week, $200/month
- ONLY $200/month for Rabbi Gruenbaum's Sunday evening Navi shiur
Gas For Iyar 5780 ONLY $300 – still available – NOTE heat still runs to protect the pipes – we did have some cold nights! Landscaping for the year $750 - still available – NOTE this has to be done in order to keep proper derech eretz for the Shul To make payment please use paypal firstname.lastname@example.org or call/email the president or Rob Goldfarb for other arrangements.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the 40th annual Shul Dinner is being postponed.
Setting aside ONLY TWO dollars a day in an envelope for the Shul or
Better yet, perhaps you would consider sponsoring the online Shiurim: it can even be dedicated in the Z’chus or honor of........ or
BEST OF ALL, if you would commit to becoming a member (payment plans are available) ONLY $500/yr.
Rabbi Alfred Cohen (845) 425-5540
Yaakov Grunstein, President (917) 414-5603