Rabbi Gruenbaum will be giving his weekly Navi shiur via phone on Sunday evenings 6 PM – 7 PM - ALL are welcome Topic: Shmuel א call in number 1-605-475-6006 (this is not zoom, call in via the telephone) access code 1149182
FREE LUNCH PROGRAM – For all children 18 and under – see separate email with attached flier.
As we anticipate the reopening of the shul we can use some help in various areas – various maintenance jobs, painting, seudas hoda’ah, help with ideas on how to make the upstairs rent-able and so on.
If you would like to volunteer your time, please contact me at email@example.com
Are you or someone you know "home-bound" and can't get deliveries, call Chaveirim 845-371-NEED (6333)
- Isolation issues: Some people are finding the enforced isolation very difficult and depressing. If you are having problems, please reach out to me and I will put you in touch with a pro who can help.
- Lag B'Omer – No Tachanun, on May 11th Mincha AND No Tachanun on Tuesday, May 12th Shacharis & Mincha. Haircuts are allowed after sunrise on Tuesday May 12th.
- Counting sefira:
Credit card console - still available! (We have a partial sponsor) help turn this into a reality and help the shul recoup losses – Stay tuned for an upcoming sneak peak into what it will look like I’YH this coming week
Online Shiurim - still available!
Please sponsor a shiur:
ONLY $5/day, $20/week, $50/month call the president or Rob Goldfarb to make payment or paypal firstname.lastname@example.org Electricity For Iyar 5780 ONLY $400 - still available – NOTE Shul basics still need to be covered, AC will run so NO mold sets in!
Gas For Iyar 5780 ONLY $300 – still available - NOTE Shul basics still need to be covered, heat still runs to protect the pipes!
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the 40th annual Shul Dinner is being postponed.
NOW MORE THAN EVER – WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Setting aside ONLY TWO dollars a day in an envelope for the Shul or
- Better yet, perhaps you would consider sponsoring theonline Shiurim: it can even be dedicated in the Z’chus or honor of........ or
- BEST OF ALL, if you would commit to becoming a member (payment plans are available) ONLY $500/yr.
Rabbi Alfred Cohen (845) 425-5540
Yaakov Grunstein, President (917) 414-5603 email@example.com