- Every weekday evening from now until Pesach, from 6 PM until after the first Maariv (with the exception of Thursday, March 18th)
- In addition, on Wednesday evenings, the Rabbi will also be in Shul between 8 PM and 8:45 PM
- The Rabbi will be available Monday thru Friday mornings before the 7 AM Minyan
- On Sunday, March 21, he will be in Shul for this purpose between 6:45 AM till 8 AM
- On Sunday, March 28, he will be there from 7:45 til 9 AM.
This Shabbos morning, the Rabbi will speak in Shul about how to prepare the house for Pesach.
Wishing everyone a Chag Kasher V’Sameach!